Thursday, October 8, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Oct Sketch Challenge


Better late than never! Last Friday I shared the latest sketch on the Scrapbook Circle blog, and then I had a chance to work with the sketch myself over the weekend while I was at the My Scraps and More Retreat in Syracuse. 

I used the Oct. Mix Tape kit for my page. 


The newest addition to my fam is Mr. Macaroni & Cheese, aka Mack, aka Mr. Waggy Bottom. He is the best pup and I could not be any happier than when he wiggles his tail and looks up at me.


The Pretty Little Studio Word Cut Out Strips were perfect for capturing such a day-to-day moment. So were the Pink Paislee Memorandum Gold Foil Stickers.


If you would like to play along, the details are on the Scrapbook Circle blog here. Thanks for visiting to see my Mr. Mack page. 

No comments: