Monday, April 20, 2015

Sketch Challenge | Scrapbook Circle


Earlier this month, I posted this new sketch to the Scrapbook Circle blog. If you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, you still have a few more days to play along. There is a fun prize from Authentique for this month. 


I'm a little late to the reveal party, but it is the start of baseball season for my family and we have been quite busy getting ready.

We kicked off the year with an out-of-state tournament in March. The boys did amazing and finished in second place. Not too shabby! They did well, and now have an indoor winter tournament under their belts.


I love the gold accents that are in the April kit. I added some extra gold splatters in the background to help bring in the overall gold design. 


I hope you have a chance to play along — you have until end of day on Wednesday and the winner will be announced on Friday.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your layout is perfect.
I was wondering how you would fit a slim photo on the right….that one is perfect.
Great layout

Diana Waite said...

GREAT action shots--love this take on your sketch!