Friday, August 8, 2014

Card sketch {bella blvd}


Today on the Bella Blvd blog, some of the card designers are sharing their take on this month's card sketch (which you can find at the end of this post). 

I stayed pretty true to the sketch this month, including layers, busy backgrounds and a center-focus for my main elements.


I used the new Tiny Tots collection for both of my cards today. I just love the fishy paper behind the sailboat on this first card. 

Supplies: Tiny Tots (Pattern paper: One Fish Two Fish, Daily Details Tiny Tots), Chipboard Icons, Paper Pieces Die Cuts.


For the second card, I used a less-distracting background so that the tiny bee from the flashcards paper would stand out and be the star of my card. 


Supplies: Tiny Tots (Pattern paper: Busy Bee, Love to Learn, Flashcards A-L), Chipboard Icons.
Designer Washi Tapes (Blue Gingham Tape)


This is the sketch to inspire you! You can head on over to the Bella Blvd blog and see what the other ladies made. Thanks for stopping here today.

No comments: