Saturday, July 12, 2014

July sketch challenge {scrapbook circle}


Yesterday on Scrapbook Circle, I shared the latest sketch challenge. I also announced that we have decided to open up the sketch challenge to any participant and not just those using the Scrapbook Circle kits. 

I had started the sketch challenge at SC to inspire subscribers to get motivated to use their kit each month. Well, the sketches are being pinned and used by others (and we love that!), so now anyone who plays along by the deadline is eligible to win the prize. 


Here is my page and below is the sketch for this month's sketch challenge. I used the July Kit, Our Adventure, to make my page. These colors went perfectly with some of my son's baseball pictures.  


This month's sketch challenge random winner will get this Crate Paper prize pack. Head on over to the Scrapbook Circle blog to see what others on the team made and for details on how to enter the sketch challenge. 


Thanks for much for stopping here today. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the circle photos and how they pop on your page!