Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baseball layout {imaginisce}


The design team at Imaginsice was challenged with creating a layout or card using an odd shape, 3 pattern papers, the color orange and the i-top tool. Here is what I made using those requirements.


I chalked the kraft paper to give it a leathery look, and the stitching is some embroidery floss I had laying around. I did use the Cameo to cut out the mitt. I had to alter the die cut I purchased from the Silhouette store a little bit to make it work at this size and without any other cuts in it — just the outside cut.


Check out what the rest of the DT at Imaginisce made for this challenge on the blog. We all took a different route on our challenge and the results are so fun!

Thanks for stopping by to see my layout today. I hope you'll be inspired to think outside of the box when it comes to the shape of your layouts and cards.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

This is an adorable layout --- love the shape. I also love how you used your itop to mimic studs (or buttons? IDK baseball terminology).

Ashley Horton said...

How fun is this Diana!! You did an awesome job on the baseball mit and I love how you used it as a background for your photos!

Christina said...

This is too cool-what a great idea!

laura said...

Chalk really makes a difference on a die cut...great idea

Diana Waite said...

okay this is SO clever and FUN!